BOUSIINNE will not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
1.1 Information You Provide to Us
We (or our service providers) collect information from you when you: (1) purchase products from us; (2) create an account with us; (3) complete a survey; (4) participate in a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion; (5) communicate with us via third-party social media sites; or (6) contact us, or otherwise communicate with us or provide information to us. The “personal information” we collect from and about you may include, for example, your name, postal address, zip or postal code, email address, telephone number, date of birth, payment information, demographic information, details on items purchased, and other information you choose to provide to us.
In some cases, you may provide information to us about another person, such as when you decide to ship products you purchase to someone else. In such cases, you represent that you have the authorization of such person to provide us with such information.
1.2 Site Usage Information & Other Information Collected Automatically
1.3 Browser Do-Not-Track Signals
Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. Please note, however, that you can opt in and out of our (and our service providers’) use of your information for behavioral targeting of our advertisements by following the directions in the Advertising on the Site and other Websites section below.
- ADVERTISING ON THE SITE AND OTHER WEBSITES
We maintain relationships with several social networks and technology companies, currently Facebook, Google and Pinterest, depending on the region. These companies have specific Interest-Based Ads programs that match people that have shown interest in BOUSIINNE through our websites. If we participate in these programs, we convert your personal information (via hashing, encryption or other similar mechanisms) into a unique, non-personally identifiable value that cannot be re-identified and which can then be matched by the partner company with a user on their platform. This matching allows us to deliver more relevant, interest-based ads to users of those other companies’ platforms.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including the following:
- to improve your experience on the site
- to fulfill your requests for products and services and to keep you informed about your orders;
- to better understand you (including through profiling activities) in order to provide you with relevant, more tailored offers and messaging on and in connection with the Sites and our products, as permitted by relevant law;
- subject to your consent, to contact you (via postal mail, email, and any other method you have elected) with promotional materials about us, our products, our services and our events, as well as about select partners;
- to contact you when necessary or appropriate;
- where appropriate, for market research and to review and improve our merchandise selections, customer service, online and offline operations and overall shopping experience;
- to protect the security or integrity of the Sites and our business; and otherwise, with your permission or as permitted by law.
- WHO DO WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH
We may disclose information we collect in the following ways, to the extent permitted by law:
- to our service providers and suppliers, who process such information for us or on our behalf (such as website or database hosting companies, address list hosting companies, email service providers, analytics companies, distribution companies, fulfillment companies, and other similar entities that help us to operate the Sites and/or provide functionality, content and services). Specifically, as an example, if during checkout you have provided your mobile phone number to receive notifications (via phone or text/SMS) about the delivery of your package(s), we will share your contact information with the applicable courier(s) who will use your information for that limited purpose and only on our behalf. If you would like to know more information about the third-party companies currently charged with such data processing, please contact us with your request at email@example.com.
- as required by law, or to provide information as required by local law enforcement agencies, other local government authorities, or otherwise as required by law;
- on a case by case basis, in the event that BOUSIINNE or substantially all of its assets are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, consolidation, bankruptcy, liquidation or other similar corporate reorganization, where your information may be one of the transferred assets;
- to third-party marketers, as permitted by law, unless you direct us not to (please see the Your Choices/Your Privacy Rights section below);
- when you contribute to a social, community or other publicly available area or feature of the Site, the information and content that you post may be made available to the general public, depending on your settings (which is why we recommend that you do not submit or post any sensitive personal information, such as your full name, home address, phone number or other information that would enable others to contact or locate you); and otherwise, with your permission or as permitted by law.
Content and information that you submit on or through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and other third-party platforms may appear on the Sites through feeds or interfaces with those platforms. We are not responsible for the information, content and/or privacy practices of any such third-party platforms.
- YOUR CHOICES/YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you would like to opt out of receiving direct mail from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that if you opt out of receiving promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your Account, relationship, activities, transactions and communications with us.
If you would like to opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions located in each such email or contact us at email@example.com. Please understand that if you opt out of receiving promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your Account, relationship, activities, transactions and communications with us.
If you have consented, but later prefer that we not share your personal information with third-party marketers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and your email and postal addresses. (Note that we never share your payment information with other marketers.) Please understand that if you do request that we stop sharing your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, it is also prudent for you to opt out from or contact that third party directly.
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may access any personal information you provide to us, correct or modify any such personal information, or direct us to delete or make no further use of your personal information. You can make access or certain adjustments to your account directly through your online Account, or you can contact us with your request at email@example.com. In your request, please include your name, email and postal address, as well as your specific request and any information we may need in order to provide or otherwise process your request.
To provide you with increased security, access to certain personal information stored in your Account is protected with your username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account credentials, and we strongly recommend that you do not disclose your Account username or password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account credentials or any other suspected breach of security.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under thirteen, do not provide your personal information on or to the Site. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under thirteen on the Site. Users who are below the age of eighteen (18) (or the age of majority in the applicable jurisdiction) should not use the Sites without authorization from a parent or legal guardian.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- PHISHING, SPOOFING & OTHER SCHEMES
It has become increasingly common for hackers, cyber-criminals and other unauthorized individuals to send emails and other communications to consumers purporting to represent a legitimate company, such as a bank or an online retailer, and requesting through those communications that the consumer provide personal, often sensitive, information. Sometimes, the domain name of the sender’s email address, or the domain name of the website requesting such information, may appear to be the domain name of a legitimate, trusted company. If you receive a request to provide sensitive information (including your Account password, or any payment information) via email or to a website or individual that does not seem to be affiliated with the BOUSIINNE, or that otherwise seems suspicious to you, please do not respond or disclose your information. BOUSIINNE will never send you an email requesting that you verify any credit card information, financial information or other sensitive personal information. Please immediately report any such communication or request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, BOUSIINNE works with customs authorities, law enforcement and legal representatives globally in an effort to prevent the sale of counterfeit BOUSIINNE products, both online and offline. To avoid the risk of purchasing counterfeit products, it is best to buy directly from only official BOUSIINNE e-commerce websites, an authorized department store, specialty retailer or e-tailer that you know to be reputable. To report counterfeits, please email email@example.com.
- CONTACT US